Drew is much better about posting on our blog than I am, but since school has started he has been really super busy. I think this is the first time he's ever been very busy for longer than one or two days at a time, but now with full time law school, part time work, and as a member of the Journal of Law and Economics at George Mason he seems to be filling up his time pretty well. I am pretty busy too with my school starting, especially since I am technically still a first year teacher, but I think Drew wins the prize for having the most stuff to do. Things are going well for both of us though. I am really enjoying school so far, my classes have been so good I can hardly believe it after the struggles I had last year. I am really enjoying teaching now and I am so glad I came back to the same school. Drew is also enjoying most of his classes and his work for the most part too. Life is not super exciting, we are just busy!
3 comments:
I'm glad this year's going better for you Aimee!
I hear you guys! School takes SO much time. We're learning that. I guess we all have one thing to look forward to.. Dr mario championship. Tell Drew to take out his busy stress on that beloved game.. but only if he plays with you of course! It's good to hear an update from you! No matter how boring you think life is... keep us updated!!
I totally understand... busy, busy, busy!!!
Post a Comment