September 2, 2008

The First Day of School...

...was like a dream come true! Nobody has decided that they hate me or that I hate them. No one is bitter about their grade, their assigned seat, too many tardies too much homework, or not enough free time. No one is brave enough to try causing a scene and only one person did not have a pencil! This is truly a miracle. I'm sure as the year progresses I will have many stories to share that are much less happy than this one. But for now I am enjoying the fact that one whole school day was 100% peaceful and serene. HAPPY BACK TO SCHOOL!

4 comments:

GoatGirl said...

Hey my long lost sister, I'm glad to hear school went well for you. I hope it continues all year.

Maria said...

Yeahhh!! What a relief! I've actually been wondering when you started teaching again and how it was going to go. Glad to hear it was a GOOD day!

Nicole and Andy said...

Hey you two!!! How are you? We found your blog off of Ann and James'. Sounds like you're doing great, you look that way too!
We'll add you to ours. It was so fun to see you, Aimee this summer!

Ben and Camille said...

yay!! that's so fun to hear. i'm so jealous you're teaching!! i haven't gotten a job yet...but hopefully someday!