February 1, 2009

Caricature

A few days ago when I checked my box at school there was a picture with a note attached from the art teacher. She had given her students the assignment of drawing a "caricature" of one of their teachers or the administration. This is what one of my students produced of me. I would just like to clarify, however, that I have never worn my hair in pigtails to school, nor have I ever worn pink pants to school. Are my eyes really that squinty?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, that looks exactly like you Aimee!!! Haha, jk. How great that your student chose to draw you! Thanks for sharing :)

Ali Andrus said...

Is that an extra set of hands you have coming out of your head? :) This is great, I just love it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I'm coming to D.C. in May. . . are you going to be around at that time? I need your email addresses. . . the one I have is from USU days :) email me at nanette.sorensen@gmail.com