Life has been pretty busy lately. I have taken 2 finals so far hopefully I did well. I have two more finals, one on Monday and one on Thursday. Yesterday we bought a GPS for our car but we bought it online so we don't have it yet but it should come soon. Aimee took a class over the summer that they paid her to take so she has been looking for fun ways to spend it and a GPS was on the top of her list...next on the list are shoes and clothes.
Yesterday it also snowed for the first time it has gotten a lot colder but it is not as cold here as some areas so that is nice. It didn't snow a lot just a little but it did stick and some people had to clean off their cars before driving them today.

Here is a picture of what it looks like - we don't have it yet.
3 comments:
I'm sure you're going to love your GPS. I hear, if I am good, Santa might bring me one this year. Glad to see you guys are doing good. Good luck on the rest of your finals!
I'm totally down for a Dr Mario reunion. One problem is I don't have a old nintendo anymore so I'm way out of practice!! :) What days are you guys in town.. and do you have a game system we could use?
I'm glad you hear you guys are doing well!
It's SO nice having a GPS! It's like I don't know how I got around without one! You'll love it.
Oh, I want to play Dr. Mario. I hope we can come...we'll see though.
Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment