Saturday, April 5, 2008
We just got a new couch last week. Technically it is used but barely, it still seems to have the new couch smell. We have been living in our apartment now for about 8 months and we had been using bean bags which are pretty good but we have missed having a couch. One of the things that had been holding us back was not having a truck or another strong muscular guy to help with the heavy lifting. For months now we have been scouring craigslist looking for just the right couch at just the right price. When finally found this couch on craigslist and decided we wanted to get it, I called my friend Ryan and he helped us get it with his truck. We have been enjoying having it.A dream come true!
6 comments:
Drew! Great blog, You and Amiee are a cute couple. When did you guys get married? And you are living in Virgina? What are you guys doing there? i guess i can read your blog and probably find hte answers. Email me back lindi177@gmail.com
Its a lovely couch :)
Andrew. . . I'm surprised you didn't find one on the sidewalk :) I know what a bargain hunter/gatherer you can be :)
Thank you. We are very excited. What about you guys? Planning on any little ones any time soon?...
I know exactly where you're coming from... we are couch hunting, too! I have very precise specifications and I spend at least a few minutes every day on ksl classifieds, avoiding my homework and looking for a couch just like what you guys now have.
I absolutely love the couch. It is so fun to have nice things, it makes me feel like I am playing house though.
Post a Comment